• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Error#503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureMayhem

I am a new member. Joined Dec. 15. For the last week I get the following erro message when trying to log on from my home network "error# 503 Service Temporarily unavailable". I can log on from other IP addresses no problem with the same computers. This appears to be independent of browser type as I have computers running IE and Firefox and neither browser connects at home but all connect when in other locations. I have checked and reconfigured my wireless security and it does not seem to be an issue. I have cleared my cookies and cache and thet does not help. I can see the Steelsoldiers index page from home but cannot navigate to the Forum Home page. Has anyone else had this problem? This problem has only started in the last week. I could log on from home the first week I joined. I searched the Website help messages and could not find any reference to Error# 503.

eagle4g63

Give patracy a PM, he might even see this thread. He is the GURU on here that handles the site computer stuff.....sorry I am not as computer savvy to know the term, but I know he handles the "stuff"

Also I do know I run Firefox, so you should be good with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks