• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approved! Timeline inside...

uoa

Finally!!!

Auction ended on 12/29/08, I sent the paperwork the same day. Had two corrections needed, the first one was caught by GL, my signature wasn't dark enough. The second one was from Battle Creek, the picture of my ID wasn't big enough. I got tired of waiting and called GL today, they told me to check back later... what do you know it was approved an hour later!

EUC Status history:

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 12/29/2008
EUC revisions requested from Customer 01/06/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 01/06/2009
Problem Report Sent to Customer 01/19/2009
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek 01/19/2009
Approved 01/30/2009
Customer Notified 01/30/2009

Warthog, you ready for a road trip?

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeap I'm ready. The truck will look good with you driving it to graduation.

jimm1009

EUC clearing time

This is a general post on this subject of EUCs and clearing times required;
I can't stress enough how much trouble a person can save by sending all the stuff 2 to 3 day priority mail with a Certified sticker attached.

You have the legal-in-any-US court receipt (little green card) and it only costs about 6 or 7 dollars to do all of this.
There is no question of signatures being too light or too dark and no problems with color copies of IDs, etc. You know how legible everything is up front and you also know that they have it when the little green card comes back to you.
Just my 1.7 cents worth but it really does work.

Think O.D. Green fellow MVers.

:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks