• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Euc approved!

Bravojmc

Hi guys, I filled out my EUC on feb 8 and GP
Filled it on Feb 14 and I got approved today!! What the! First Euc ever.. I'm going to get the truck next week and I'll take pictures.

dmetalmiki

Hopefully you will be even more amazed and pleased when you get it home and can 'contemplate' it with ease. (and satisfaction). good luck and post up pictures of the purchase, And journey home.

leibuys

My situation is similar, I won the auction on February 7th, 2017. Submitted the EUC on the 8th. EUC Approved on March 7th. They told me it could take 12-14 wks. I'm calling today to schedule pickup!

Last edited:

kc5mzd

I bought a M998 and sent the EUC on feb 7 they sent it on feb 14. I am still waiting but getting excited reading this post. I have straps and a chain ready to head to KY. I am planning on renting a Uhaul trailer.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've had an EUC for a trailer pending since early December. Edited to add: 8 December exactly. I've been waiting for an EUC for a trailer since 8 December '16

Last edited:
1 just bought my 1st HMMWV on January 25 & EUC approved less than 5 weeks. Delivered my M1038 yesterday!!
Can't believe how fast they're getting these out.

ARYankee

Wow! I'm still waiting on mine. It was submitted Feb 8th and updated Feb 14th..... And the EUC waiting game continues.

Bravojmc

Woof! What a long trip! Drove 785miles to ft Riley KS from western Colorado.... when I got there and found the lot and the contact we walked over to my unit and clicked over switch to glow waited about 8 secs and she fired right up. The sound instantly brought me back! Loaded her up and chained her down and we were off! Just like before everyone and their mother at the gas stations/rest stops wanted to ask all the questions. I got home this morning at 1am.. ugh I'm beat!
Can't wait to start on the fluids and checks. Now let me figure out how to post some pics and I'll get them up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks