• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approved!!!!

FullMetalJacket

Well I got the email last night that my first EUC was approved! :-D.
Timeline: Auction ended 5/21
Submitted EUC paperwork 5/22
resubmitted "lost" Euc 6/1
Sent to Battle Creek 6/10
EUC approved 6/24
Not too bad considering six days wasted on" lost" paperwork.
I called Richmond this morning and scheduled pick up next Tuesday. Now I'm compiling my list of supplies for the recovery. I was able to preview , so hopefully there will be no surprises.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
papabear said:
Good job! Er...what did ya buy?
Since it's posted in "The Deuce" section, I'm going to assume it's a deuce.:roll::twisted:

Congrats and good luck with the recovery.

Green_gator

I think I remember that one. Bumper numbers are for 1st Bn 116th Inf from the Virginia National Guard. That battalion took it very rough on June 6, 1944. The 116th has a long history including Irag, Afghanistan, and Kosovo.

gunboy1656

I remember bidding on that one. But there was one i wanted more in that lot. I ended up with none of them. still waiting to see who ended up with it.

very nice looking truck just the same.

omega231

the first EUC is always a pain... 1-2 months of waiting after you file the papers.

does get better on the 2nd time around. one my M818 the first week of may, picked it up the first week of June.

dcwilkie

Very nice!
Don't forget to take some pictures when you get it home.

State Farm Insurance covered me for $400/ year BTW as a commercial Stake Bed truck. Go figure...:confused:

I figured they would cover me like any other recreation vehicle. They said to bring it back when we turned it into a camper. I don't think they realize I want to convert back and forth between camper and standard config.
Oh well- I'm happy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks