• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC DLA Current Turnaround

cg25713

Any word on how long EUC approval turnaround time is currently? If you received approval recently, when was your purchase made? Thank you.

fpchief

May be wrong forum for this but my purchase was March 11...Euc finally submitted after I had one turn back due to a mistake on Apr 24 and it got approved on June 12.

BTW, is 25713 a boat number? Just curious.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you completed the purchase? Good for you. Stay in touch and feel free to visit in Kings and in Queens Counties.

cg25713

T: Yes I went through with it. You guilted me into it and I'm gambling that the engine will be okay. Got excellent advice here and made an informed decision. Than you. I'll definitely be in touch

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
T: Yes I went through with it. You guilted me into it and I'm gambling that the engine will be okay. Got excellent advice here and made an informed decision. Than you. I'll definitely be in touch
I look forward to meeting you, COVID-19 permitting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks