• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Frustration and Incompetence

LibertyDeuce

Just got an e-mail from G/L EUC section stating that one of my corrections needs to be corrected. The correction I made is CORRECT!! HUH??? Isn't anyone at G/L competent!?
This is not my first completed EUC. Any Comments???

Josh

Attachments

area52

Sweet looking truck.

I am on my second EUC. I saved my first version and the emails about correcting it so when I filled out my second one, I had some Cliff notes to go by. Also, I call them up instead of trading emails. Seems to work better for me.

good luck.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
It all depends on who ends up processing your paperwork. Government regulations and the associated paperwork are written so that they can be read by someone with at least a 6th grade reading level. I'm a former junior high English teacher, and I'm sorry to say that many of the clerks employed in this minimum-wage field are lucky to read at the 4th grade level and thus fail to meet that qualification. The people processing the paperwork make their demands based upon their own interpretations of the regulations they work with. The better they can read, the less paperwork you end up "correcting."

chuck500cc

Can you call them on the phone and have that person walk you through it? So when they send it back needing corrections you can hold someone accountable. Idano????

Chuck XD Fan

rizzo

they (GL) would not accept my passport as identity. they said I had to have a drivers license. I said ok why? they said so they could have the address. I said I can put any address I want on it, the DMV doesnt care. tehy put on what I tell them. So I got a temporary license and sent it in and told her it was legal that way. I also sent in two different property tax statements, a best buy statement, a electric bill, my passport photo and a copy of an expired drivers license.

I find the whole thing weird because last time I did a EUC I never sent in anything but the EUC paper

She said she will send it in tomorrow

chevycrew

As far as the corrections, I had them on the phone telling me what to write, then i faxed it, and they waited till it got there and even double checked it for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks