• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

yolner

Mine has been at BC for 38 days now. I just went through a full government background check for work and that took 4 weeks. This is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

nhdiesel

Someone call 911...I just had a heart attack...I've fallen and can't get up...

Event 4600 invoice PAID IN FULL!!!! :shock:

I'm kind of surprised I didn't get both EUCs back at once, but maybe the other one will show a little later. Now for some scheduling!!!

Edit: I just got the one for 4678 as well!!! WOO HOO!!! Two Deuces to pick up!!!

Jim

Last edited:

exbrown

I am still waiting on 2 EUCs from 9-24-09. These are not my first by any means, and I work at a nuclear plant with the corrosponding back ground check.

I think that they are just overwhelmed at the moment. Does not take much for government workers. :roll:

croftonaviation

glad someone got one. I am still waiting on mine from sale 4663, deuce 259 was nice enough to offer to help me get mine home with his and yet still nothing. I don't see myself having a long relationship with GL that is for sure.

nhdiesel

I feel for ya (all). I would check GL about 10+ times a day, and was in a poor mood lately from being stressed out. And sine I'm out of work at the moment, I don't even have any distractions to keep my mind off it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of you. I'm sure you are all thinking just what I was (will they be canceled? am I actually going to get a truck? what the HELL is happening???)

Good luck, and I'll be cheering for you.

Jim

greenjeepster

Someone call 911...I just had a heart attack...I've fallen and can't get up...

Event 4600 invoice PAID IN FULL!!!! :shock:

I'm kind of surprised I didn't get both EUCs back at once, but maybe the other one will show a little later. Now for some scheduling!!!

Edit: I just got the one for 4678 as well!!! WOO HOO!!! Two Deuces to pick up!!!

Jim
Awesome, it is about time.

I am still waiting on 2 EUCs from 9-24-09. These are not my first by any means, and I work at a nuclear plant with the corrosponding back ground check.

I think that they are just overwhelmed at the moment. Does not take much for government workers. :roll:
42 days and counting. What plant do you work at, exbrown? I'm an RO at Surry. Can't wait to get my truck and replace my current avatar with one of me in my deuce.

nhdiesel

Now comes the fun part...scheduling. I tried calling Bordentown today, and found out they are only open Tues. and Wed. So I'll probably get in tough next week, and if I'm super lucky, be able to do the recovery Wednesday. More realistic, however, is that I won't be able to pick the truck up until the following Tuesday. Then catch a plane Thursday to pick up my other truck in Kentucky.

Typical GL, give us 14 days to pick up our items, and they are only there 2 days a week. aua

Jim

greenjeepster

If I was you I would try and borrow a tow bar and grab the Kentucky truck first and then snag the other truck at bordentown on he way through. You could probably find somebody in that area to remove and store the truck for you so it would not matter what day you went through.

If the Fort Knox pickup schedule was an issue I know at least one person in that area who would load out for you :D

nhdiesel

Well I'm shocked again...and have to take back my words about scheduling the Bordentown recovery. I got a call back 9am this morning, it was GL, and I was able to schedule the Bordentown recovery for Monday morning!!!

Now I may just move my flight up a bit for Kentucky...debating...

I'm all set for the N.J. recovery, I'll be going with my father, with his truck and trailer.

Jim

Last edited:

exbrown

What plant do you work at, exbrown? I'm an RO at Surry. Can't wait to get my truck and replace my current avatar with one of me in my deuce.
I work at Oconee Nuclear Station. I use to be a Reactor Operator, but I am now a Long Range Work Window Manager. Fancy name for someone who tries to put the maintenance schedule together.

What do you do at Surry?

jhuey

This has been my timeline so far:

Won auction 09/17/09
Notified of my winning bid 09/18/09
EUC submitted 09/21/09
EUC kicked back, my error did not include USA in place of birth. also needed Export Letter (why is not part of EUC submission up front?) 10/01/09
Faxed updated EUC and signed Export Letter 10/02/09

EUC Status history:

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 09/17/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 10/01/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/02/2009

So now I wait, scheduling a recovery is made more difficult by not knowing when my deuce's paperwork will be ready.
I received my approved EUC 11/20/2009
Paid in full Invoice 11/20/2009
I will be scheduling a pick up for the week after Thanksgiving:).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks