• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

Katahdin

OOOooo baby Finally!

EUC Status history:

Submission of EUC Pending 10/01/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/09/2009
Approved 12/16/2009
Customer Notified 12/16/2009

(First time EUC for a M109A3)

JCKnife

Got mine today too! Greenjeepster, I'm trying to arrange pickup same day as yours. I can bring a compressor and maybe a generator if I can get someone to help me put it in my pickup. We should talk!

Heavysteven, you're having yours hauled out? Is that right?

Woo hoo!

Oh, and I also have to pick up a M332 trailer at Wright Patt!

Heavysteven

Got mine today too! Greenjeepster, I'm trying to arrange pickup same day as yours. I can bring a compressor and maybe a generator if I can get someone to help me put it in my pickup. We should talk!

Woo hoo!

Yes, i am having mine hauled out by Eric's Hot Shot Transportation.

Thanks for your help

velociT

820, I won't even begin to insult you by trying to imagine what you're feeling right now.

I thank you for your service, and hope you get a deuce soon.

The Janiter

I quess this is just another good day - finally 68 days fron bid to PAID IN FULL - LORD help us all from paper work.

Today is 53 from euc sent.

M35a2 pick up Mon. 21st

stewedpickles

Woo hoo!

Congrats! What was your timeline?

elfraz

Today I received a letter from the Defense logistics Agency dated 12/15/09. It just outlines the fact that I can't export my purchase and other rules. My EUC went to battle creek 10/23. Is this letter a sign that something is going on as far as approval goes?

stewedpickles

Crap! Status = Cancel.
Haven't received an email yet and don't know the terms but I assume it's because they noticed it's day 70 and I assume I'm getting all my money back.
Oh well. Time for plan B!

820jeep

The EUC’s for your Sale numbers 4678 and 4671 were sent to DRMS for approval over 60 (sixty) days ago. As of today, no approval has been received, with no reason having been provided to us. Due to length of time with no response, we have cancelled out these sales, at no penalty to you, and will be returning the merchandise to our general inventory.

We appreciate your business, apologize for any inconvenience, and welcome you to bid on future Government Liquidation auctions not requiring an End Use Certificate. :cry:

820jeep

The EUC’s for your Sale numbers 4678 and 4671 were sent to DRMS for approval over 60 (sixty) days ago. As of today, no approval has been received, with no reason having been provided to us. Due to length of time with no response, we have cancelled out these sales, at no penalty to you, and will be returning the merchandise to our general inventory.

We appreciate your business, apologize for any inconvenience, and welcome you to bid on future Government Liquidation auctions not requiring an End Use Certificate. :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks