• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC just recieved

Tymkpr

Was granted the winner on 6-24-11.
Paperwork sent to Battle Creek 2-27-11
JUst recieved my PAID IN FULL INVOICE 7-12-11

With the holiday that is (11) Eleven days

And this is my first time to purchase.

Will post a picture connected to my F250 4x4 Diesel as soon as I get to Hooks beginning of next week.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet deal. It's worth the effort to remove the tarp for the ride, if you don't need it of course.

Tymkpr

I want to to take this time to say a BIG THANKSto everyone that has posted to this site.
I have learned so much about the process of buying, picking up, and deciding what to do FIRST when I get my M101A2 home.
Once again thank you, Randy

davey8943

Randy,

Those trailers are SUPER DUPER handy! The crank leg makes it even more handy! I find more uses for it than I ever imagined.... The wife and I have used it as a camper more than once!

Congrats, and just remember, trailers ARE a "gateway" vehicle. I won my first deuce just a couple weeks after my furst GL purchase, you guessed it, an M101A2!

Good luck with the recovery!

Dave

Tymkpr

Have been looking for a S250 shelter as a addition to the trailer but in a 500 mile radius of Norman, OK I'm not having great luck just yet.

802dot1q

Congrats, and just remember, trailers ARE a "gateway" vehicle. I won my first deuce just a couple weeks after my furst GL purchase, you guessed it, an M101A2!

Dave
M101A3 in march now a M820 as soon as the EUC clears. Prepare yourself!!!

3dAngus

Yeah, I just started with a M1061E1 trailer that had a MEP-003 on it last fall.
Now I have 9 trailers and a M35A3. It hasn't even been a year yet. The green is spreading... watch out for the bug!