• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC on M101A2

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have seen several post on EUC problems, I'm happy to say mine just came through for 2- MIOIA2's Fort Drum, here is the time line.

6/3-Auction Ends EUC submited
6/8-EUC sent to Battle Creek
6/21 Customer Notified-Invoice Pd. in Full.

Bob

CGarbee

Good looking trailer, and good to hear that the folks at Battle Creek are getting the job done in a timely manner...

Now, in my case, I have two trailers (also M101A2's) sitting at Bragg waiting for my EUC to clear... In the past, it has taken from one to three weeks for my EUC to clear once it has gone to Battle Creek. The current one (that I am waiting upon) went in on 6/4... I just hope that it clears in time for me to snag them before the Fourth as I need to use one to send a pair of gensets to CO with my brother who is comming east for the holiday...

deucebigalo

I bid and won a 101a2 from Drum also on 6/3/10, my paperwork went in next day and was submitted to battle creek that following monday 6/7/10, still have not received it back, this I will admit is my longest wait. I generally have received my euc in 5 to 6 buisness days since I started buying from gl. Hopefully I wont turn into another victim of the waiting game. But i guess it doesnt matter how much you buy or who you are or what you do for a living for them to take there sweet A*S time with clearing the paper trail. for christ sake's its a trailer, I think there should not be such a hold up when it comes to them if uncle sam was worried about someone loading something dangerous in the back, I dont think they would waste there time and effort buying a 101 or any other type of mil trailer when civy ones are more accessible.

sorry for the rant...just my 2cents on this matter.