• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC on trailer?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
One of the trailers coming up next week says it requires an EUC. Is that normal on a trailer? Also, how long can I anticipate the EUC process to take? I have a squeaky clean background including C&R status care of the BATF.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Oh stellar, thanks. I wonder why it needs on, there aren't any real electronics per say.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Update: Won an M353 yesterday. EUC sent and I was told it will go to Battle Creek on Monday. Here's to hoping that portion goes smoothly as well.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm confused. Did you send a EUC before winning a item?

You first post said the auction was next week.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
I was looking at one a week out, then randomly won a M353 locally for < 300.00 :) Sorry for the confusion.

n1oty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had heard many horror stories about the EUC process. In my case, I went through the process a couple of months ago and feared the worst. Fortunately, my EUC on some bayonets cleared within days. I don't know if it is because they are doing a better job at processing the paperwork and doing the background checks, or if I was just lucky.

John

bonshawman

My first EUC submitted 3/13 and already back w/paid invoice on 3/20. That is very fast and caught me by surprise !!!

Must still be active in that clandestine data base LOL.....

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Here is to hoping that calling and confirming my form went to BC and talking real nice gets it done quick :) I realize it is fairly random, but at least my background is clean and from reading the board BC has been speedy lately. I will update once I get to the next step. I still need to head up to Jacksonville to get my MEP002a.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems like the EUC's are taking less time. Maybe they are testing out the NCIC upgrades and we are the beneficiaries. Once you have an active file (at least one EUC every 11 or so months) it gets even quicker (Auction ended Thursday, EUC submitted/sent to Battle Creek Friday, Paid Invoice received Tuesday, mad scramble to schedule pickup on Wednesday):roll:.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks