• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC sent to Battle Creek - Event 5358

So far the process has been pretty painless. My PayPal payment was declined for some reason, but one quick call to GovLiquidations customer service fixed that by providing the credit card # for the same bank account my PayPal is linked to. That same day, my payment cleared. I had to make one revision to my EUC and it posted as being sent to Battle Creek today! Let the clock start ticking...first EUC.

Any other first timers win from this event?

Nonotagain

So far the process has been pretty painless. My PayPal payment was declined for some reason, but one quick call to GovLiquidations customer service fixed that by providing the credit card # for the same bank account my PayPal is linked to. That same day, my payment cleared. I had to make one revision to my EUC and it posted as being sent to Battle Creek today! Let the clock start ticking...first EUC.

Any other first timers win from this event?
I also had my PayPal account declined for this same event. My account is also linked to the credit card which I used for PayPal. Go figure.

Me thinks that they never submitted the transaction. I have followed the phone call up with a snail mail to the management at Government Liquidation requesting the transaction number for the decline. I won't hold my breath, but my guess is that they LIED about the rejection.

I checked with PayPal and no record of an attempt at charging the account. Called Government Liquidation and asked for a transaction number for the decline, which of course they didn't have.

I submitted my EUC early Friday morning, and the EUC was sent to Battle Creek early Friday afternoon.

deuceiswild

Event# 5347 and still waitin

First time deuce owner here. My account was also declined they dont take Discover I discovered. Had to do a wire transfer pretty quick and painless. how quickly the money leaves the account. How slowly the paperwork goes after that. Will attempt to drive the truck home from Warner Robins GA to western NC. 299 miles hope it runs. the truck manager said all of his trucks run we will see.

Sardot1

I just had my M1009 released last week, and am waiting for delivery. The EUC went out on May 25 and cleared on Aug 10. So that was about 75 days if I'm counting right.

I had it checked-out by a mechanic. He called and said "well, the belts are a little loose." That was it!. Runs great, body, tires, brakes, batteries, electrical, all okay I'm lovin it. Cant wait to drive it.

Much to my utter surprise, my EUC cleared today. 36 calendar days for a first time EUC. :jumpin:

But, I'm not quite ready to get them home! I thought I had more time. Guess I'll be figuring things out a little quicker than expected.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks