• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC sent to Battle Creek

gonorth

nk14zp, something wacky going on there, a month in BC is not normal. I would call GL as ask them for some advice or at least a number in BC for you to call

Mbsk01, 11 days in BC based on it being Wednesday now probably includes 4 weekend days, so I am guessing you are at 7 now. You should have it by tomorrow.

Mkcoen, I think yours is the exception to the rule. Lucky you. Maybe your name is the same as someone that is on one of their 'lists'. Orf you moved recently or you used a cell phone number that is harder to match to a physical address, or you are in a state where you don't need to update the address on your DL after moveing and that doesn't match, or whatever. I think the EUC reviewers are assigned by region. Maybe the Texas region is under staffed. Are others in Texas seeing slow processing in GL? Whatever the isssue is your are doing the right things by talking to them about it. Your clock is ticking and by talking and going thru GL you at least have good reason for ending up with a late approval.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mkcoen, I think yours is the exception to the rule. Lucky you. Maybe your name is the same as someone that is on one of their 'lists'. Orf you moved recently or you used a cell phone number that is harder to match to a physical address, or you are in a state where you don't need to update the address on your DL after moveing and that doesn't match, or whatever. I think the EUC reviewers are assigned by region. Maybe the Texas region is under staffed. Are others in Texas seeing slow processing in GL? Whatever the isssue is your are doing the right things by talking to them about it. Your clock is ticking and by talking and going thru GL you at least have good reason for ending up with a late approval.
No move, no address change, no cell phone, 8x11 color copy of my DL, etc, etc. It has me utterly baffled. Seems like it has the girls on the Live Chat baffled also because they seem really apologetic about the delays and physically checked that the docs were there. Someone is asleep at the wheel or is planning to quit and just doesn't care any more about doing the job.

roscoe

Mkcoen, your eu experience sounds just like mine. Ive emailed twice and talked to the live chat ladies twice. They said that they have the paperwork but the status "eu submission pending" remains. Then they say "check back." This is the 8th business day since I sent it. This is my first eu though.

gonorth

Roscoe, first time will take longer in BC but I don't think it should talke longer in GL unless you made first timer mistakes on the form and they have to go back anf forth for more or corrected information.

I have been pretty pleased with both GL and BC during my EUC processes. Good luck to those of you that aparently drew some short straws.

baxter

The company picking up my lot said that my euc had not been sent to the site mgr so he could not pick it up. I called GL head office today and the lady was very rude to me saying that the site mgr had it and that I was wrong so I called the site and they said they did not have it . I wonder how long this will take.
Vaughn

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally after 10 days (working days not incl wkends) my EUC paperwork has been sent to Battle Creek. My first EUC took half as long WITH revisions.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won my auction on the 12th. Submitted paperwork on the 13th. Checked on the 18th via live chat was asked to resubmit everything. Did so same day and was told via live chat it was received and would be forwarded to someone handling my sale. Notified on the 21st revisions needed. Emailed the revisions on the 22nd (I was out of town) and called Danial on the 23rd to see if received. He said they were and he would check them that day. Status changed today mid afternoon to Battle Creek.

9 working days total to get to BC. My brother (Rat4spd) somehow had his paperwork in BC before he even knew what a deuce was or that he wanted one. He probably has his truck at the house and isn't telling me yet cuz he is playing with that GenSet. :)

yeager1

I sent hard copies by priority, certified mail with return receipt. GL acknowledged the got it the very day they got it. Cost $10. but it was well worth it. Every morning I definitely open any priority or certified mail first, and I'm sure they do too and it gets a little extra attention. Relying on someone to get the email, print it out etc. etc seems like asking for trouble. If someone has to sign their own name on it, it definitely helps.

cruz

euc status changed, "sent to Battle Creek", 10 business days since I first sent it in. not to bad overall, it is just frustrating when you ask on the status, and they can't even tell you that it has been received. Oh Well, I guess it is just the game we play with GL.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my EUC lanquished at GL for nearly 2 weeks but it was only 4 working days since it went to BC and just got it back! Woohoo!
:beer:

ARYankee

Well I just got my paid in full invoice last night for my 2nd EUC. Total time was 6 business days. I sent in my EUC on 3/23/09. I got an email that night saying I needed to do some revising so I did and sent it back the following day 3/24/09. That afternoon my status said it was sent to Battle Creek. I got my notification last night 3/30/09 Not too bad. I think it helps if your not in a big hurry because I wasn't for this one. I was in a huge hurry for my first one and it seemed to take forever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks