• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC's from event 4737

ARYankee

I just got my paid in full invoice...... Sweetness.... I may go pick up my trailer this Friday if I can. Tulsa I can check out yours when I go, that is if you don't beat me to getting there.....

number9

Got online with Heidi again today and she confirmed that she had forwarded my info to Daniel and she sent me an email confirmation so I'd be covered. Few hours later this evening I noticed that my EUC is now listed as sent to Brock Creek. :-D

velociT

Got online with Heidi again today and she confirmed that she had forwarded my info to Daniel and she sent me an email confirmation so I'd be covered. Few hours later this evening I noticed that my EUC is now listed as sent to Brock Creek. :-D

Congratz. Now starts the 35-65 day wait :cry:

I'm on day 34 since it was submitted to BC.

Mark3395

I just received my paid invoice too. Now to figure out how to get there to do a pickup in time to depart to the GA rally Friday with Papabear and the other folks from the Columbus GA wing of SS.

Frankly, with the withdrawal of other dueces I was surprised that EUCs were processed.

On top of that, I'd advised GL that I was going to be down in Columbus (from Illinois) this week and requested quick processing so I could do the pickup while I'm here. It seems they did so. I sent an email to GL thanking all for their help but don't know if it'll ever make it to the people who did so.

Bottom line is that this is a good sign for those who processed deuces re event 4737

tblackbu_77

wow.

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending10/08/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer10/15/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek10/16/2009
Approved10/20/2009

Last edited:

number9

WOW. Was that your first one?

Here's my progress

Submission of EUC Pending 10/08/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 10/16/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/20/2009

Hope mine gets approved that fast.............. though I know it won't.

Last edited:

JCKnife

Whew, finally got some "action" today...chatted with Heidi online and she said they e-mailed me about revisions yesterday. I never received. She said they would re-send. I asked her to verify my e-mail and she said ****@atlantacutlery.com :roll: (definitely NOT me!)

So anyway I gave her my correct e-mail and she said whoops wrong person and we got that straightened out...then I got an e-mail from Daniel saying all they needed was the export letter.

Printed, signed, faxed and e-mailed. Fingers crossed...

deuce259

Submission of EUC Pending 09/03/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 09/10/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/14/2009
aua aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks