• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc's on gens and gen trailers

JAYHAWK 1962

does anyone know. i was looking at gen sets and trailers at gl and lately they do not have euc required labeled on the bottom in red like they do on the vehicles. is this something new? the last m116a2 and mep003a required an euc. the ones listed now do not say that.

pmramsey

It was mentioned several weeks ago by the Ft Meade drmo that the EUC requirement for things like the smaller trailers would be going away. I thought to myself...yeah right...I'll believe it when I see it.

pmramsey

I won an Mep-003 mounted on an M116 trailer yesterday. I filed no EUC and the PAID invoiced arrived about noon today, Friday. FRANTASTIC! The rumor has been confirmed!

flyxpl

b2948kevin

This is great for me! I was originally looking for an M101a2 or M116a2 trailer, but these came up and I had to jump on them. Looks like I got a decent deal without having to wait months.