• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

European Invasion: MVPA Convention

Mike_Pop

List,

As you may know, the MVPA Convention is being held in Portland, OR this year. It is taking place at the same time that the annual Northwest Mogfest happens. We are planning a convoy of European vehicles from Sheridan, OR (NWMF) to the MVPA Convention. Anyone who wants to participate in the convoy is welcome to. Send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

Also, who would I contact at the MVPA to help us in the coordination?

Many thanks!

Mike_Pop

Call Kay or Tracey at MVPA HQ -- they'll point you to the right person. Phone numbers are in Supply Line or Army Motors each issue.
Can you PM me please? I am not a current member of the MVPA nor do I get Supply Line or Army Motors.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks