• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Event in Southern CA (Indian Wells, 10/22/2016)

PatriotRide

My name is Tim Esser founder of one of the largest charity events of its kind in America and we are requesting your assistance. On Oct 22, 2016 we are seeking military vehicles to display at our annual “Patriot Weekend” here in Indian Wells CA next door to the world famous Tennis Gardens. Patriot Weekend will include many events within our event including a
Military, fire and law enforcement expo. You are welcome to visit our website at patriotrideforourheroes.com. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDToumanian

I'd be interested in more information...

- Is the display for one day or for the entire weekend?
- Is it a stand alone display or part of the general car show mentioned on the website?
- Is it free for MVs to attend? I know it's for a good cause, but it is not economically feasible for me to take the weekend off work, spend a few hundred dollars on diesel fuel for the drive down there and back at 3 mpg, and then pay $30 to display my truck.

It's also difficult for me to commit to something so far away... I'm more likely to be able to make a decision a few weeks before the event.

Jon

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter

- Is it a stand alone display or part of the general car show mentioned on the website?
- Is it free for MVs to attend? I know it's for a good cause, but it is not economically feasible for me to take the weekend off work, spend a few hundred dollars on diesel fuel for the drive down there and back at 3 mpg, and then pay $30 to display my truck.

It's also difficult for me to commit to something so far away... I'm more likely to be able to make a decision a few weeks before the event.

Jon
All great questions that hopefully the OP will be able to answer as I'd like to know as well.

PatriotRide

Jon
The Military vehicles are not part of the car show. They are for display so people can enjoy seeing these great vehicles. There is no cost. If you have gone to the website, our contact information is there as well. Feel free to ask nay questions....Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks