• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

event to honor our veterans - gaines michigan may 20,21,22

lumberjackcole07

Salute to our military and veterans gaines michigan may 20,21,22

good evening friends! there is a honoring vetrans and veteran tribute in gaines michigan on may 20 , 21, 22 2011. we would like to get as many military vehicles as possible to participate. lets get together for our veterans. the least we can do is pay them honor and tribute! please see attachment, as it the official flyer for the event. all times are posted. if any questions please message myself or digitaldust here on steel soldiers - thanks everyone!!!!! as it stands, i am having trouble posting an attachment of the flyer to this post. the parade starts at 6pm , we need to assemble at 5pm . here is the email for the chairman dglspalmer@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks