• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everything in AZ?

Pinz25086

I was just on GL to take a look at what is coming up and every listing says that it is in AZ. I know they are based out of there but did they start to move all auctions there as well or is there a problem with the way they entered it on their end?

Wayne

T

televisionman007

hey wayne not to hyjack yr thread but i have your tow clevis hitch and im done with it, I can bring to richloam in feb or if u need it now we can meet up CHRIS aka ODDBALL

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have the same issue when I click on "Locations".....if you go the "Events Calender" you can still look at items for sale all over.

Prob some technical glitch that will be taken care of promptly by GL's highly competent staff.:roll:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So all the good stuff will be closer to me now! Sounds great! You east coast guys have had it good for too long.

I have the same issue when I click on "Locations".....if you go the "Events Calender" you can still look at items for sale all over.

Prob some technical glitch that will be taken care of promptly by GL's highly competent staff.:roll:
:funny:

Ditto on that! I am having the same problems this morning also. May as well go fishing or hunting until they get it all repaired. Be back in a coupla days!!! LOL

LC

41cl8m5

It looks to me that GL is only going to have one location in each state. Does anyone see the same thing? It would streamline looking for or at auction.

It looks to me that GL is only going to have one location in each state. Does anyone see the same thing? It would streamline looking for or at auction.
Well, FWIW, I kinda doubt that, since in my state the only one currently showing in "Locations" is Barksdale AFB. The auctions from other sites in LA that I have added to my watchlist are still showing up, I just can't see them in the "Locations" page.

I tend to think if they were consolidating, Ft. Polk would be the one they would keep, Barksdale has never been a big DRMO station.

Of course, I could be wrong, but it seems like any major changes like this would have been announced far in advance.

LC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks