• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everything is gone from the govplanet account.

cs641

Bought mine beginning of November, still waiting. Am told mid February is the magic 65 day mark. Without asking about it they mentioned I could ask for a refund at that time.

Is this pretty common that EUC’s don’t come and they issue refunds?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was dealing with a certain federal agency before I retired. I found that some of my licensing applications would clear in a few days and others took weeks to several months. I found out that as licensing applications were received by the government agency, they placed them in a stack on one guy's desk. Newer on top. The federal employees were processing them from the top, not from the bottom and no one signed them in with a date received. One of the agency's employees also told me that to discourage telephone requests on the status of applications that when someone called inquiring about the status, as punishment the application was moved to the bottom of the stack.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought mine beginning of November, still waiting. Am told mid February is the magic 65 day mark. Without asking about it they mentioned I could ask for a refund at that time.

I'm at 80 days, at this rate you won't probably get anything till March or April. Submitted 9-15-21.

Sent from my Nextel i1000

blutow

They probably noticed how much the prices increased late last year and figure they could make more $ by putting them back out for auction. I assume gov planet doesn’t pay for storage, so its to their benefit to push things out as long as prices keep going up.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything is gone everywhere on GP!
I went to check my bids and site is down for maintenance. Weird but I guess it has to be done

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weird, GP is down again and doing more maintenance. I guess the amount of items I’m bidding on has put a strain on the servers. Hahaha

ArizonaM1

I may call tomorrow to get an update. When did your submit your EUC?

Sent from my Nextel i1000
Just checked my email and said the received my EUC 9/2. I called a few weeks back and they said they are just getting thru August Confused why it’s so long.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checked my email and said the received my EUC 9/2. I called a few weeks back and they said they are just getting thru August Confused why it’s so long.
Wow your at 89 days. 138 calendar days. I'm hoping this week. Mine submitted 9-15-21

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mines was bought on September 15 and EUC submitted on OCT 5 and still waiting. I expected to wait long but not this long lol
Just called and talked with EUC and they just finished Aug 30 batch. Still have not received any Sept. EUC's. Said they usually get them on Thursday normally, but sometimes on Tuesday but nothing this week. Told me hopefully next week.

Hummer Guy

Just called and talked with EUC and they just finished Aug 30 batch. Still have not received any Sept. EUC's. Said they usually get them on Thursday normally, but sometimes on Tuesday but nothing this week. Told me hopefully next week.
That sucks, the funny thing is the guy on the phone told me they started with September batch, I won't be surprised if he told me that just because he saw I was in October

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks