• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everything is gone from the govplanet account.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sucks, the funny thing is the guy on the phone told me they started with September batch, I won't be surprised if he told me that just because he saw I was in October
I don't know how many people are in that office, but they should all be on the same page. I don't give my item number when checking because they may be marking the account as person who's a pain in the ass. LMAO

cs641

Still waiting on mine. They can’t seem to give me an update.

At this point I’m over it. Have any of you guys gone thru the refund process? I’m at over 65 business days.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still waiting on mine. They can’t seem to give me an update.

At this point I’m over it. Have any of you guys gone thru the refund process? I’m at over 65 business days.
relax….I just received a truck from Sept auction.
Depending on what batch of trucks, it seems to vary from 60 days to 6 mos.

blutow

Mine cleared last week. Purchased 9/15, I submitted euc on 17th, GO didn’t submit to tsc until 9/26, then resubmitted October 5th(for reason they couldn’t explain). The 65 business days is based on when tsc accepts it, it has nothing to do with when you send it into GP, they are just the middle man. Also, the 65 business days is just the timeframe before GP can ask for a status update from tsc. Prior to that, it’s just in a government black hole. Also, remember that you had thanksgiving, Xmas, and New Years in there where people tend to do nothing for about 6 weeks. All you need to do is look at the history on this stuff. Just figure 6 months, hope for less, and be prepared for more. I’m onto the sf97 waiting period. They told me a couple months, so I’m banking on at least 3.

Reactions: OBX

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just got off the phone with GP. Refund pending. At 65 business days it’s considered an EUC default apparently.
So what now? You waited forever just to walk away with nothing. Probably got it cheaper than what they are selling for now.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One popped up locally for about the same price. Running, driving, street legal title with full top and doors.
Mine was approved 8/05/21 and I just bought another one on 1/26/22 and I hope it won’t take as long as the first one. It sure does seem like they could have a better more efficient process

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted a Humvee and I didn’t care how long it took. I still don’t have my title from my truck I bought on 5/19/21

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks