• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust and Headers

rebel

I have to replace my headers and I was wonder if anybody had any advice on that for me, like what brand and what not. And also the exhaust system. Oooo yea the louder the better.

thanks jj

dilvoy

JJ, Are you looking for the cast iron exhaust manifolds or tuned tubular headers with a collector like on a muscle car or simple Hot rod type tubular headers? I have never seen tuned headers on a diesel and they may look way different to headers that are used on a gas engine. I would think the collector, for such a low peak torque rpm of around 1800 would have to be at least 12" long.

Dieselsmoke

I know there is a company out there that makes headers for the 6.2. I think it's Stan's Headers, they also make them for the 6.9 and 7.3l Fords but they are for naturally aspirated applications.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks