• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhaust info needed...

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stole this pics from roalcoal & I was hoping to see if any of you had some info on it. I sent him a message, but its been October sense he's been active. My biggest question is what size pipe did he use, 5 or 6-inch and do you think any support brackets would need to be added to get it straight & from moving around too much?? Here are the pics...

5ton exhaust 1.jpg 5ton exhaust 2.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
That is 5 inch pipe. See the reducer on the bottom. Remember 4in pipe some places can bend. 5 inch you have to buy pre bend. They will be pricey. They still used the stock 4inch under cab pipe. You can run a complete new pipe from the turbo if you want more power from it

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is 5 inch pipe. See the reducer on the bottom. Remember 4in pipe some places can bend. 5 inch you have to buy pre bend. They will be pricey. They still used the stock 4inch under cab pipe. You can run a complete new pipe from the turbo if you want more power from it
Thanks for the info bud, going to do some online pricing & after the holidays call one of the local semi truck repair shops to see what it will cost to run new/bigger exhaust pipe.