• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust Pipe for M54 Cargo

adv789

Hey guys, im wondering if anybody know where i might be able to find an exhaust pipe from the turbo back for my M54. it has an LDS 465-1a in it the turbo is a schwitzer (thats what it says on the turbo). what happend was the owner before me ran the exhaust down under/between the frame on the passenger side and dumped it off to the right in front of the first axel. I want to run it back up through the passenger side front fender like it should originally be. so i guess im looking for a "J"-pipe maybe?

Thanks for the help guys

Ryan

adv789

Well.....you could I guess. Everyone has their own way doing things. In your case, if I was putting together a new exhaust system from the turbo on.........I would do it all new. Unless I had nice "take-off" parts, i.e. the exhaust bracket nice to the cab, the exhaust cage. All the bolts, clamps, etc. No matter what I buy new. I say....that's what I would do. It's your baby, do whatever you want with it.
No... i get what your saying, i do need to get the exhaust cage,and bots and clamps. we do have a prett good diesel repair shop here that i think i can get the clamps from. if not.. then i guess its back to the drawing board, and some more looking around on the internet.

Thanks though for the info, its much apreciated. :-D

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought mine from boyce equipment 1-800-748-4269 a couple of years back. It's a repro. But it fit good.

jatonka

Fred at Adirondack Dodge Parts has your J pipe, and I have the rest of the stuff.
Adirondack phone: 1 315 896 2572 7 days. Get me on the PM.