• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Experience with Hard Top Kit : Advanced Vehicles Assembly

DefendersMN

I have been looking at the hard top kit from Advanced Vehicles Assembly. This is an aftermarket slant back kit with an incorporated roll cage. The roll cage is appealing if I was to go out and do some rock crawling. - That is why I was thinking of going this way rather than OEM military slant back, plus it is new, etc.

Anyone have experience with it? I haven't been able to find much for reviews, etc.

For Reference:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Looks interesting as well as some of other items on the site but that is definitely in the Krugerrand range of coins. All the best!
That is a fantasstic price. Didn't pay that for my whole truck. Nickle and dimed along the way to get mine where I want it. Most expensive single item was the doors and that was less that half price of today's price. Crazy 12K... thats's a lot of dimes.

Guess the Humv Bear as been hibernating a bit, CAMO

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That "roll cage" does not appear to tie into the frame, so just how good will it be in a rollover? Where exactly does it extend from and to? A pillar to C pillar? B pillar? I would ask questions before laying out that amount of coin.

Quick inspection of the pics looks like it just attaches to Aluminum body parts, so the term "roll cage" is generous at best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks