• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Export Letter today

WeBeJeepin

Congratulations, and thanks for rubbing it in. Is it true that your first ever EUC could take 90 days? I sure hope not, but thats what it says on the website. I sent mine last friday.

trentM37

No reasoning in process. 1st time, e-mail/fax on Sat., revision Mon, sent BC Tues. Receive Paid invoice Fri. 2nd time, e-mail/fax Sat., live chat Mon thru Fri., each day say have received and under review, (just have high volume of EUCs) except status never changes. Today after live chat, status changes straight to sent BC. 12 days after initial submission.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sent mine in on the 13th. Sitting in Battle Creek going on 2 weeks. I'm active duty with a secret clearance. Auctions that happened after mine have cleared. At the same site even. And before you old timers start talking about Back In The Day - I PAID for this truck already. Back when it was takinf 45-90 days they didn't get their money until the end.

Sumoman

Well guys I received my export notice from DLA to day so I hope it won't be to much longer til my EUC is approved, I hope!!!
Got this from another SS member:

Call GL and fax a copy of the letter playing dumb, like "what the hell is this", I did it and had mine in 8 hours. Of course it was not the call but you never know. Mine was 5 days after the letter.

Sumoman

Sent mine in on the 13th. Sitting in Battle Creek going on 2 weeks. I'm active duty with a secret clearance. Auctions that happened after mine have cleared. At the same site even. And before you old timers start talking about Back In The Day - I PAID for this truck already. Back when it was takinf 45-90 days they didn't get their money until the end.
I am former US army Ranger (secret clearance) current LEO and mine still took 60 days:evil:

But I got the paid invoice so no its just a matter of time:-D

WeBeJeepin

Just a note on the driver's license picture. When they say they want a color copy, they mean COLOR COPY. I figured a faxed copy would work, silly me. The lady said a clear picture from a digital camera would work, so that is what I tried. They emailed this correction to me today along with a copy of the export letter which i immediately faxed back to them. Got my fingers crossed!

rod

I also rec'd an email on Monday the 6th saying I had one thing to correct on the 1st page of my EUC, along with a copy of the Export Latter. I immediately correc the mistake on the EUC and emailed it back to Daniel along with a scanned copy of my Driver's License and the signed Export Letter.

Today I called Daniel who looked at my email and said everything appeared to be correct but, he would look over everything again and if he didn't see something he would update the status and send to Battle Creek.

I have my fingers crossed that the time is getting closer. This is my 1st EUc so I know I have a while.........

Sumoman

Sumoman, are you driving yours home?

If it drives. I can temp tag it and my insurance covers new purchases for 30 days. From what I understand it should run fine. If not I live only 24 miles away, so I was quoted by the local tow company owner $75.00 to bring her back (we give him a ton of work). If it is running or starts I will be driving it slowly home. Mr. Neal had a few running prior to new owner arrivals and they were driven onto the lot so I have my fingers crossed.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also rec'd an email on Monday the 6th saying I had one thing to correct on the 1st page of my EUC, along with a copy of the Export Latter. I immediately correc the mistake on the EUC and emailed it back to Daniel along with a scanned copy of my Driver's License and the signed Export Letter.

Today I called Daniel who looked at my email and said everything appeared to be correct but, he would look over everything again and if he didn't see something he would update the status and send to Battle Creek.

I have my fingers crossed that the time is getting closer. This is my 1st EUc so I know I have a while.........
You have Daniel? Good luck my man! He sent my paperwork up all fuzzy and it got kicked back at the last stop. When I talked to him he pretty much said it wasn't his fault, he's there to move paper.

jwright

This is my frist EUC and I also had Daniel . I had to make some changes to my EUC and sent it back last monday. Called two days later to see if he had got it. Never got ahold of him in three days of calling and sending emails. :evil: Friday, I checked the web site and it sayed that it was sent to Battle Creek.

jrou111

My first EUC in Feb took 3 weeks, 2 of those weeks was at Battle Creek. My second EUC just cleared today after 2 weeks of waiting. But GL sat on it for 7 of the 14 days and the other 7 was at Battle Creek.

Sumoman

It was worth the wait.. now I have to insure the deuce and license it. For now she sits semi secure in a lot my friend owns. So all told I will see maybe 4 months of not being able to drive it after the first win.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks