• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

extended cab deuce project questions and advice

deuce_09

i've had this idea floatin around in the back of my head ever since i saw a crew cab deuce. i want to build an extended cab deuce. but not for a back seat but for a tool box
i bought a deuce about a month ago and sold it for parts,but i still have the frame and cab.and i will be getting another one soon so with the old cab id like to build an extended cab and there will be no door to get in the back,just a window the reason id like the tool box in the cab is cuz i will have my uncles ih scout 80 parked in the back of it and theres not much room left

well thats my plan,tell me what u think and what else i would need

thanks,mike

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just add the toolbox behind the cab to whatever dimensions you need? I don't get the crew cab idea at all?????

Unforgiven

I think it's a good idea. It would allow you to put reclining bucket seats in if you like. I've owned extended cabs before. That extra foot and a half is very, very useful.

zout

know what you mean - my head hurts from all the ideas floating around in it.

Sometimes you just have to do this kind of stuff - just because you want the challenge. I like the idea and pics if you build it are necessary to keep an eye on you.

Good luck with your idea - it will open up a gap in your brain for another idea now that this one is gone.[thumbzup]

4x4e350

Extended Cab?

Wondering if anyone has pics of a extended cab?
I plan on making a 5 ton extended cab with four doors, the rear doors will only be about half the width as the front doors, strictly for access to equipment, tools, guns.