• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extra bolts

beetleswamp

Oops. Just about to install the oil pump and put the pan back on but looked to my left and there's three extra bolts sitting on the ground and have no idea where they go. Is there a list somewhere of fastener sizes so I can reverse look them up? Trying to do things the right way for once.

cucvrus

How about a picture of the bolts. I can tell you where they go. Just tell me what you disassembled as a clue. Or I accept the challenge with no clue. Happy Holidays. If it is stock OEM fasteners. Happy Holidays.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reminds me of the cheesy movie “Doc Hollywood” with Michael J. Fox.

The mechanic would say “every time I repair/rebuild something, I have extra parts left over.........I don’t know why”.
Something to that effect anyway.

Made me laugh.

beetleswamp

I thought you guys would enjoy that. Only one fits the torque converter cover holes (also same size/thread as exhaust manifold fyi). Will send pictures soon.

Great news though. When I opened up the oil pump the little plastic shaft collar broke in two. None on island so have to order one from the continent. $37 shipping for a $3 part to make it in time for inspection. But at least I can put of thinking about the oil pan for a couple days.