• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extra gauge on the bottom row

rebel_raider

Alright, I sacrificed for the team and went to maxim's website to do some "research." It is an A2, albeit with an abnormally large heat shield around the stack. (I think, may have to look at it again.):p

Goose2448

Aww Come on guys how didn't you see the truck first. I had know problem finding the gauges. Well ok the "helping hands" was the first thing I saw but the gauges did catch my eye. I have never noticed the different gauges in all my looking for one.

dittle

Mine are in the correct spots, I'm just going to add a boost gauge since I'm bypassing the FDC and don't want to damage the engine by having things turned up too much.

robr

Mine are in the correct spots, I'm just going to add a boost gauge since I'm bypassing the FDC and don't want to damage the engine by having things turned up too much.
if you are using your stock gauge cluster you will need this Template the 1st one I posted is if you want to make a complete new one with everything centered

Attachments

AndrewH

I have seen a similar gauge setup before...

If my memory serves me correctly, the technical resource FHM had an article involving a similar gauge/system. Actually, March 2007 rings a bell..... As an interssting side note, the system was used in armored divisions and in some aircraft also. - Andrew

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks