• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eye Candy

Bismarcksea

Ok, its not a duece but I will have one someday. I would like to develop local contacts for learning more about them before I dive in.

Thought I would share my Mil Vehicle and some of my vintage goodies.
All the beltfed goodies I made myself.

The truck is a DAFYA126 and the MG's are all legal semi automatics.

Attachments

Mike_Pop

Those DAF trucks are really cool. I like the center axle which allows you to never worry about high centering.

Alredneck

Banned
Cool rig, but kick a$$ arsenal you got goin there, we had a nazi mg42 in iraq we confiscated off the surges and it was a beast it ate that 8mm like nuthin truely a awesome weapon. if i was a grunt back in WWII it would defiantly scare the hell out of me. How much time you put into building one? Again sweet deal !!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks