• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

eyecon 360 lights

defenzebrent

I am in the process of installing an Eyecon 360 light set on my slant back HV....all 4 light bars on top of the vehicle (small light bar mounted rearward) with the remote spots on both ends of the front bar...plus placed them with enough clearance to keep the turret on top free for full 360 degree traverse for mounted weapons. Lots of extra wiring in the harness (12 wires in plastic flex tube) so we are cutting and splicing the wiring to reduce excess wire. Control box is fantastic for the lights. Right now the mounts and light bars are in the paint shop to paint all components black for the search and rescue HV. Lights are really bright...almost can get a suntan from the halogens. I'll post some photos once we put the mounts and lights back on the vehicle.

440Duster

Having installed a kit on my 5 ton, it is only plug and play if installed on the RG-33 MRAP. The vehicle interface panel (box) has a solenoid inside that needs to be energized to provide power to circuit breaker buss bar. I did this by installing a switch on the top of the box wiith the 24vdc coming into the box on one terminal and the other to the solenoid. Throwing the switch then powers circuit brreakers and in turn the control box. I mounted the VIP on the floor to the right of the driver seat and the control box is mounted on an arm that folds down like an arm rest also on the right of the driver seat. Pictures ca be seen in the 5 ton mod section titled 'MRAP Lights on a M925A2'.

Lindsaym151

eye con 360 ,short video
available thru TNJ MURRY
well tried to load a video and it was a no go!
if you need it send me an e mail and I will send it!

JH Cosca

Eyecon Light Modification Humvee

Can anybody help me figure out how to provide energy to the VIB Bus to activate system? I am just starting to install the Eyecon 360 light system to a Humvee and realize I need to make some modifications. I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You move some wires inside the box.
Problem is I don't remember what ones to where.
But once you move them the IR lights won't work just the bright ones will work lol

BLK HMMWV

How much of the system are you trying to install?
I think I have the installation instructions that came with the complete kit.
Not sure what the VIB buss is .
Is that the box with all the resettable breakers in it?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No Iook I'm getting old don't remember but a member told me about it when I installed on the hemtt.
I think it's due to it being plug and play for mrap, all I can tell you is I move a wire in power box and white lights worked.2016_Rally (25).jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks