• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eyecon MRAP Light kit Carson City to Louisiana

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,
Looking for anyone who could help get an Eyecon MRAP light kit from Carson City, NV to close to Alexandria, LA. If you have a back load etc.

Please contact myself or @MilStuffMike65

Or if you know the best way to ship it, that would be great.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
@simp5782 What does b to b mean? I'm an idiot about shipping... I would have to have a business to send it to?
Commercial address with a forklift or dock or to a freight terminal.

If he's got another one I need a spare if the price is decent and I'll split the shipping with you.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Commercial address with a forklift or dock or to a freight terminal.

If he's got another one I need a spare if the price is decent and I'll split the shipping with you.
I just asked him. His username is tagged in the OP. If he doesn't, I don't have a commercial address etc and will let you get that one.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I just asked him. His username is tagged in the OP. If he doesn't, I don't have a commercial address etc and will let you get that one.
I don't need it that bad. I have a contact in GA with them for 1k I just haven't been to Georgia lately.

Do you go to Lafayette to fly out to the rigs?
If so it can go to a terminal there in Lafayette. Probably be alot cheaper too

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't need it that bad. I have a contact in GA with them for 1k I just haven't been to Georgia lately.

Do you go to Lafayette to fly out to the rigs?
If so it can go to a terminal there in Lafayette. Probably be alot cheaper too
I live about 80 miles from Lafayette, so that wouldn't be an issue. I can drive down. Gonna send a pm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks