• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anybody have the 3-3/8" or 3-7/16" 8-point socket to take off he axle nut on a m105a2? I have the deuce socket, but supprisingly the m105a2 is bigger. My brakes on the trailer are funky and I bet things are rusted in there some. I figured if we come back from wheeling to take a break or whatever, I could pull them apart quick and free some things up. It feels like the left side is dragging a little. :(

kassim503

Hey guys / girls I really regret saying im not going to be able to make it out there this weekend. This sucks. Ill make it a point to be there in the spring. Have fun and stay safe

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
by the way, im bringing a small generator also. its just a 5 horse briggs, 2KW... wish it was a honda, but its better than nothing! :beer: I need to see if i have my extension cord with 4 outlets on it... so if anybody has a power strip, that would be good to bring i guess.

powerhouseduece

Well, its looking like I'm not going to get there till later Friday. I just have so much to do and I still have to go to work tonight. At least I'll still be able to have a frosty one with you guys tomorrow night.

shenkmen

I have 16 pounds of beef short ribs smoking right now. A little something extra to add to your planned meals.

Hey atankersdad, do the GA MKT trailers have smoked short ribs? How's the S.O.S?

PHD, we'll save you some ribs tomorrow night.

Cheers,
Joe

PsycoBob

Looks like I'm the first one here. Place is pretty empty, from what little I can see in the dark. I parked near the entrance, but I'll likely be moving tomorrow when people start to show up.

If I'd bothered checking on the thread lately, I'd have been able to convoy with Mikey & have known where to park. Doh! aua

shenkmen

Looks like I'm the first one here. Place is pretty empty, from what little I can see in the dark. I parked near the entrance, but I'll likely be moving tomorrow when people start to show up.

If I'd bothered checking on the thread lately, I'd have been able to convoy with Mikey & have known where to park. Doh! aua
Psycho, attached is the map to the preferred campsite. See you tomorrow morning @ 8:30.

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well mikey and i rolled in here about 00:45 this morning and are parkied at the DZ. powerhouse shouldnt have a problem getting his rig in here. i cant wait for a weekend of wheeling!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh yea, and if anybody thinks of it, could you bring (4) 3/8" lock washers if you have them kicking around. dont have to be new ones.its just to make a better connection on my deep cycle batteries... low current. thanks guys!.

powerhouseduece

Well since I ran way behind schedule the old lady is coming. We will be leaving out of here shortly, right after I drop my car off to get detailed over the weekend :)

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have 16 pounds of beef short ribs smoking right now. A little something extra to add to your planned meals.

Hey atankersdad, do the GA MKT trailers have smoked short ribs? How's the S.O.S?

PHD, we'll save you some ribs tomorrow night.

Cheers,
Joe
No short ribs but they do a whole a pig, steaks, chilli mac, SOS, cheesy grits, plain grits, pancakes, eggs, did I miss anything??? Good chow makes the event...SOS was toop notch. The CAMO crew did a fine beef stew over homemade biscuits I had on Thursday night.

mikey

What an awesome weekend and a super group of people! I am so happy I didn't miss this event. Anyone who has read the Rausch Creek threads and wasn't sure about attending, I'm telling you to don't miss the next one. Just do it. Great people, awesome landscape and trails and Shenkmen's meat was delicious! I'd do this event four times a year if I could.

Thanks to everyone who I met this weekend for such an exciting time on the trails and an even more exciting time afterwards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks