• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall get together - Oshkosh, WI - Sept 7-9, 2013

dogtags

Fall get together - Oshkosh, WI - Sept 7-9, 2012

The Military Veterans Museum and Education Center (MVM) would like to invite you to the 1st Annual Fall Get Together in Honor of Kevin Kronlund on September 7-9, 2013 to be held at the MVM's John Kuenzel Motorpool, 4300 Poberezny Road, Oshkosh, WI 54902.

Schedule of events (subject to change - more items to be added as they are finalized):

-Friday Sept 7th
- Arrival of guests all day
- 8:30AM - Museum opens (motorpool may open earlier)
- 5:00PM - Museum closes (motorpool to stay open till later in the evening)​

- Saturday Sept 8th
- 1:00PM - HMV convoy of county back roads
- 5:00PM - Museum closes (motorpool to stay open till later in the evening)​

- Sunday Sept 9th
- Departure of guests
- 10:00AM - Museum opens (motorpool may open earlier)
- 5:00PM - Museum closes​

There is plenty of room for camping and vehicle displays on the Museum grounds. For attendees that wish to stay in a hotel, we recommend Cobblestone Inn & Suites, 1515 Planeview Road, Oshkosh, WI 54904 Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh, WI | Oshkosh, WI Hotels | Hotel in Oshkosh, WI

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

dogtags

Fall get together - Oshkosh, WI - Sept 7-9, 2012

The Military Veterans Museum and Education Center (MVM) would like to invite you to the 1st Annual Fall Get Together in Honor of Kevin Kronlund on September 7-9, 2012 to be held at the MVM's John Kuenzel Motorpool, 4300 Poberezny Road, Oshkosh, WI 54902.

Schedule of events (subject to change - more items to be added as they are finalized):

-Friday Sept 7th
- Arrival of guests all day
- 5:00PM - Museum closes (motorpool to stay open till later in the evening)

- Saturday Sept 8th
- 1:00PM - HMV convoy of county back roads
- 5:00PM - Museum closes (motorpool to stay open till later in the evening)

- Sunday Sept 9th
- Departure of guests
- 10:00AM - Museum opens (motorpool may open earlier)
- 5:00PM - Museum closes

There is plenty of room for camping and vehicle displays on the Museum grounds. For attendees that wish to stay in a hotel, we recommend Cobblestone Inn & Suites, 1515 Planeview Road, Oshkosh, WI 54904 Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh, WI | Oshkosh, WI Hotels | Hotel in Oshkosh, WI

Let me know if you have any questions.

~Robert
robert.buettner@mvmwisconsin.com

Last edited:

skinnedknuckles

I will be there :-D:driver:. Hopefully with a couple HMV's . Ok,to re-edit my edit, that's the same weekend as the Great Lakes Logging Congress just up the street at the EAA grounds . That means Green trucks and logging equipment on the same weekend
Paul in Janesville, Wis

Last edited:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got this cleared with the CO last night, so we will be there on Saturday.

I have a question Robert. Since we will be passing thru on our way to vacation, I will have my dog with, is that OK? Please advise.

Bert

poof

Dirty Hippie
Zoom Zoom..
Will do my best to bring a deuce and or a 1/4 ton and trailer.. say hello and pick up some parts?
what times will you be there DT?
every day all day?
J.P.

dogtags

Zoom Zoom..
Will do my best to bring a deuce and or a 1/4 ton and trailer.. say hello and pick up some parts?
what times will you be there DT?
every day all day?
J.P.
Please bring all the spare parts you have with you... or else I'll have to pick them up at Fall Poofstalk. :)

Looks like I will be there on Friday starting at 1200. Depending on how things go, I might be there till 2200 or else I might be leaving around 1700 to go to the Oshkosh SpeedZone and selling raffle tickets for the Museum's 52-gun raffle. Depends on if I find people to sell tickets or not.

Hopefully I will be there no later than 0800 on Saturday and will be staying till around 2200.

Sunday I have to work, so you're on your own.

UPDATES TO THE SCHEDULE:
Do to an unforeseen conflict, the museum will not be open at all over the weekend. The Motorpool portion and bathrooms will be open though.

There really isn't anything to see yet there anyways, so you're not missing anything. You'll see it if/when you go to the bathroom.

If anyone wants to go to the Oshkosh Speedzone for the races on Friday or Saturday, let me or westechs_wifey know. We can get you in at half price if you bring your HMV for display out in front of the track.

~Robert

westechs_wifey

Hope to see everyone today on the convoy....and hopefully at the track after :) Then later at the motorpool for maybe a campfire and some good mv stories

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks