• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fallen soldier

Crazyguyla

Here are some pictures of a duece struck by a roadside bomb in Iraq. It was already being stripped for parts when i found it resting in the rear of a motorpool.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What's up with the first post? All I get is the big red"x"?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's am interesting topic: who has battle damage to their MV? Mine has a bullet hole just to the right of the radiator coming from a higher elevation, looks like 7.62.

ida34

I need the front shackles and pins. Anyone traveling near Iraq that can pick them up? Maybe I should list this in transportation.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like they had a heater kit installed...:)
Man, that could hurt! Fuel survived the shrapnel without burning, interesting.

I understand that all deuces will be left over there, if/when it's all over. :(

Crazyguyla

Not all dueces are being left. from what i understood while i was there, if a unit was getting refitted with LMTV's coming back, then they transferred their dueces to AMC for distro to the Iraq Army. I wish i could have gotten pictures of two duece gun trucks the Estonians had.. .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks