• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fallen soldier

Crazyguyla

Here are some pictures of a duece struck by a roadside bomb in Iraq. It was already being stripped for parts when i found it resting in the rear of a motorpool.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What's up with the first post? All I get is the big red"x"?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's am interesting topic: who has battle damage to their MV? Mine has a bullet hole just to the right of the radiator coming from a higher elevation, looks like 7.62.

ida34

I need the front shackles and pins. Anyone traveling near Iraq that can pick them up? Maybe I should list this in transportation.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like they had a heater kit installed...:)
Man, that could hurt! Fuel survived the shrapnel without burning, interesting.

I understand that all deuces will be left over there, if/when it's all over. :(

Crazyguyla

Not all dueces are being left. from what i understood while i was there, if a unit was getting refitted with LMTV's coming back, then they transferred their dueces to AMC for distro to the Iraq Army. I wish i could have gotten pictures of two duece gun trucks the Estonians had.. .