• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fan Pully disassembly

Norseland

Hello all,

I apologize for starting a new thread but my dial up here is terrible to track down the information I need.

So I have a wobbling fan pulley, not sure if it's the pulley or the shaft from the pump, Ive disassembled as far as the grill, radiator, fan blade and the snap ring that goes on the front of the pulley, but cannot get the pulley off, any suggestions?

Also if it's not too much does any one know the parts number of the pulley and or the pump, looks like I'll be needing one or the other, Last question, good place to order these part's? Thanks for any help.

john

Norseland

you know, I havent done a water pump in so many years I dont recall if it is a one piece assembly, I just seen a clip so figured it could come off. Thanks Gimpy'

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's most likely the bearings in the water pump. A new or rebuilt one comes with the pulley on it.

Norseland

I was surfin all over here and seen someone had said that cranetruck had a good article on a procedure for filling the coolant system (get air out) I even did a search under his name and couldnt find such a post.

Does anyone have any tips for filling the coolant system?

john

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks