• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Farm M51A2 Mighty Dump!

b4thundr

Hey ya'll today the farm bought a M51A2 everything works on it so far, found a fuel leak on the injector pump a line. guess the power steering leaks, added a bunch of coolant. but it runs!! so we have a bunch of shale to move for a new building and i think its gonna do the trick!!first question i have is the filters- does anybody know the Baldwin numbers for all of the filters? or whats the best way to go about getting them? we got a spare motor, tranny, 5 wheels-n-tires, windshield assembly, radiator, a injection pump thats broke, and a drivers door. we also have a M1031 im sure most of you have seen my posts on that..http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/41774-m-1031-farm-contact-service-truck.html well thanks for any info and ill post more pics soon when we get this big project underway. I cant wait to load her up and GO! ground is broke and the excavator is on the way!

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow that is the cleanest dump I have ever seen. Oil filters are the same as Deuce and there are a million posts about that subject.