• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fast backhoe (hmee)

dogkiller

so I saw the jcb worldsfastes backhoe on the tv cool but useless, but while I was searching for other things I found the jcb hmee way cool machine..
are the in the military, or prototype type stuff???

southdave

All we ever got was 977 with a backhoe attached to the buttend or a rubber tire loader with ittty bittycase attachment mounted to the bucket carriage what POS. Once we did get JD hoe that was purpose built for rapid runway repair that move about 30mph.

NEIOWA

I can't figure out why they put all that time and money into designing that beast and didn't even give it an extend a hoe.
Designing? The JCB have been around for years. Originally in Europe and growing in US in last decade (particularily since Oshkosh purchased outfit a couple years ago).

Army need the extendahoe?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks