• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Feedback - CUCV

dstang97

Does anyone else think it is ironic nvrescue is a "search" and rescue. I bet he must have gps coordinates before he leaves his shop and just rescues.

Cucvnut

why would i want to email you when i can call you out here. your nvrescue your both from sf both want to net work about cucv's and humvv's you defend nvrescue like you know him or in your case he is you.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I almost forgot, 3F82A/nvrescue, if you don't like how we are in the forums then you are welcome to leave the site and find a site better suited to you. No one forced you to join and infact nv was banned for his actions here. For a person with 9 post as of now you are getting a bit loud and the people on this site don't respond well to that. Either sit back and enjoy the search feature or move onto a new site. I hope that you and nv are not one in the same, however, from what I can see at this point you are. I may be wrong in the sence of the physical person, but at this point it's the same in attitude. I do hope that you are not and I do hope that you can respect this site and the membership of this site and please follow the rules the best you can.

Midnight Rider

This thread doesn't need to be closed. It needs DELETED!!!!

Probably anything by nvrescue needs to be deleted. It serves no purpose than to add fuel to the fire around here.

A wise man once said, "Nip it in the bud."

Darwin T

We get tired of answering the same 30 questions. A quick search will do you wonders. Your time is no more precious than ours.
the few people that i have had the same issue with spend more time posting negative comments than it would take to answer the question. if those people don't want to answer "again", either post " do a search " or don't post anything and if the person looking for help doesn't get an answer then they will have to seach.

my day job is writing training material, drawing maps and diagrams, updating reports and answering questions from the 4 shifts that rotate out every 12 hours. each shift has 5 people and sometimes more than one person asks the same question. when this happens i take one or more (usually the lead operator on shift) and teaach them where to find the answer. this works well.

dstang97

the few people that i have had the same issue with spend more time posting negative comments than it would take to answer the question. if those people don't want to answer "again", either post " do a search " or don't post anything and if the person looking for help doesn't get an answer then they will have to seach.

my day job is writing training material, drawing maps and diagrams, updating reports and answering questions from the 4 shifts that rotate out every 12 hours. each shift has 5 people and sometimes more than one person asks the same question. when this happens i take one or more (usually the lead operator on shift) and teaach them where to find the answer. this works well.
Obviously you were not around when all of "this" happened. There was a reason he got banned. I can also assure you 99% of my posts are helpful.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boy, that really messed things up. 3F82A got his backside banned and they deleted all, and I mean all, of his posts (except for those that replied with a quote). Now it looks like everyone is bitching about nothing. :D

Ruppster

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boy, that really messed things up. 3F82A got his backside banned and they deleted all, and I mean all, of his posts (except for those that replied with a quote). Now it looks like everyone is bitching about nothing. :D

Ruppster
Another good reason to close or delete the thread

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is like a trainwreck. I want to stop looking, but can't.................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks