• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret battery cables configuration

BlondeGuy

Would anyone know the battery cable configuration for the ferret. ie: which cable is connected to the other battery and which is connected to the chassis and which to the distribution box.

Thanks

GlenShip

What mark of Ferret are you working on? The Ferret is a 24volt system and the configuration of the battery box is the same but later Marks (the big wheel) differ somewhat to the earlier marks

This site is a wealth of information and has a great manual download section.

the fv-701 daimler ferret scout car

daimler ferret manuals

Please note the British manual makers are the epitome of boring and use a form of English a doctor would be proud of.

I have experience with the Canadian Mark 1/1 and the British army mark 2/3 used in Suffield Alberta.

Please contact me via hotmail and I will pass on what I can.

Glen at

shippedout@hotmail.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks