• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret mark 2/4 in sw Florida

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At last I found a ferret project. Got it home yesterday & wanted to let anyone who has an interest there is one here. Would like to hear from other ferret fans. Looks like a lot of time to due right, but thats the plan.

Attachments

Stalwart

I hope it came with a couple pickup truck loads of parts they stripped off it. Have fun with it, Ferrets are great starting armor, it was my wife's first MV.

datadawg

Any update on the restoration? I am considering getting a Ferret and wondering how many man hours you have to spend to make something like you got pristine.

SoylentGreen

I have a 2/3, not a show piece but a great driver. I hope you're flexible and not too big as it can be a bit tough to work on the inside. Good luck with it! They are a blast to drive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks