• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FEUL FILTERING the definitive salution

dmetalmiki

Well I have tried the rest, here is the BEST! Cost effective (cheap!) and efective.
I tried centrifuges and all types of filters..but this set up is the cheapest easiest to install use and create decent fuel filtering.
I start at 10 microns. then 5 microns. finally 1 micron. Perfect for my trucks. Including my wrangler! ford F350, and Rover Montego.
The last "run" at 1 micron is incredibly quick showing GOOD filtering with DECENT flow for the fuel pumps injectors and fuel systems. The mixes are.
50% "contam" (petrol diesel from recovery stations)
40% Waste AQTF.
10% waste engine and or Hydraulic Oils.
This "MIX" cleans the systems gives MORE power and MPG, and instant startup
KIT: Golden Rod Water trap filter.
Purtrex PX5-20 Filter inserts. (and suitable 20 cannister. (I use Waterfilterflow)
ALL made in the U.S.A.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scooteerr

Nice... I've been trying to set up a filter system now so I can start stocking up on "fuel" so when I "acquire" my deuce, I can drive around town like a "mo-fo" and show it off... LOL... :idea:

Scooteerr

LOL... I think you can have them imported if you want, WM... The possums, not the rednecks... LOL... I think those have to be home-grown... :wreckerman893: LOL

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The top tank doesn't look secure. I would build a manifold for the filter pack. I like the ingredients mix.