• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Few Pics of the deuce

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, that looks great!!!!!!

:beer:

Beautiful fall colors too!

houdel

Interesting - a 3 piece camo cargo cover. First one I have seen. Is it vinyl or canvas? Or was it OD canvas you painted yourself to match the truck paint scheme?

Massm35a2

Massm35a2

marksgarage2 said:
More interesting is the winch.That bumper looks way out there. Is that a 5 ton winch, or is it just the way it looks in the pics? Great looking truck!
Yep, came with a 5 ton winch. Hydraulic driven too. I have all the Hydro pars, I just have to hook it up to the PTO. I love the look of the big winch and bumper way out front. :-D
A few folks have asked if it was a five ton? LOL

Here are a few pics before I painted the deuce that show the winch better

Attachments

houdel

COLD? Thats warm here, 20s-30s at night, 40s at best during the day. Had 8" of snow last Thursday & Friday. MV content - The Deuce fired up today w/o a problem after sitting nearly a week!

wdbtchr

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be easier to mount the 5 ton air cleaner reversed with the intake in the front? Seems to me it would be easier to hook up to the original air intake.:roll:

Scarecrow1

Nice pictures I enjoyed them very much , The weather here is up and down , I went for a walk last night and could see my breath .an hour later its was ten degrees hotter and humid as all get out ...:razz:

SUPERSPORT

I picked it up on EBay. It is vinyl. It came with the 3 color camo. I don't think it was painted, It seemed to be new, Even had the 2 matching end curtains.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=ADME:B:BCA:US:11&viewitem=&item=150026878233

That listing has expired. How much was it? You have a link to the seller?

I'm looking at getting an M35A2 and see the ones with covers are going for more. Just wondering what one costs so I'll know if the price diff is worth it. Would rather just buy one without a cover then buy a new one anyway.

baxter

supersport I just got a 3 color rubberized cover from a member here for used for $300 cant wait till it gets here they have been tough to find lately. If you can find a truck with one for the right price get it if it has everything your looking for best of luck.

Vaughn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks