• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fianly Got my M816!!!!

insanejecke

OK today I got my m816 well i have a few payments left but shes mine and i'm super happy about it wifey not so much but she will me OK.:beer:
I have a few thing that need to be fixed but not much.
Hopefuly soon she will be on the road. i will soon make a build thread.:tank:

ResizedImage_1361143310046.jpgResizedImage_1361143276406.jpg

Ops misspelled finally sorry

Hooper

OK today I got my m816 well i have a few payments left but shes mine and i'm super happy about it wifey not so much but she will me OK.:beer:
I have a few thing that need to be fixed but not much.
Hopefuly soon she will be on the road. i will soon make a build thread.:tank:

View attachment 411120View attachment 411119

Ops misspelled finally sorry

Whoa! time for some new pants.....LOL seriously thou, nice truck.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ca1517 has a lot of misc NHC-250 parts. (Starters, engine, filters, I think a radiator, exc.)

Hooper

I am jealous of those wreckers, I would like to have one but some how have convinced myself that a cargo truck is much more practical.

insanejecke

I am jealous of those wreckers, I would like to have one but some how have convinced myself that a cargo truck is much more practical.

and a wrecker is practical ( YOU CAN PICK THING UP AND PUT THEM DOWN LOL) Like is your son gets a speeding ticket then u can put his car on roof and say speed now lol or i'm not sure but you can fine something

insanejecke

Ye i know when i finish going over the the truck for the 3rd time ill make a wanted add to see if i can get some of the stuff but i will do that later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks