• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

filler neck cap

MuddWeiser

Civy model (not CUCV) will fit but DOES NOT have the breather... The breather is part of the CDR setup on the CUCV... I think someone said it was a "backup plan" in case CDR clogs... (not sure...)

However, the CIVY model filler cap works on the oil tube- it just doesn't have a vent - so check out your CDR, or you can always buy a civy passenger valve cover with the hole for the civy CDR...

Doesn't really matter. OR you can do a draft tube :)

Sorry -- more info than you were looking for.

MuddWeiser

Civy model (not CUCV) will fit but DOES NOT have the breather... The breather is part of the CDR setup on the CUCV... I think someone said it was a "backup plan" in case CDR clogs... (not sure...)

However, the CIVY model filler cap works on the oil tube- it just doesn't have a vent - so check out your CDR, or you can always buy a civy passenger valve cover with the hole for the civy CDR...

Doesn't really matter. OR you can do a draft tube :)

Sorry -- more info than you were looking for.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is looking for the Fuel Cap not the oil cap.

This is specific to the military. I have not found any new. Used will be your best bet.

Post an ad in the Classifieds (site rules) and see what you can find as a few people are parting out trucks and should have them available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks