• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

filming the M923 in action

mxbrian87

ARMY TRUCK driving around town on Vimeo

Just spent a few hours driving around and filming the M923 down here, Had a buddy driving it while I was filming in the back of a pickup for most of it. There's not much offroading to be done in Ft. Lauderdale and i'm sure many of you will not enjoy the music.... just skip to 3:25 and it's just the raw footage

Enjoy!

Firejareen

Man...That looks F..in awesome. I saw the thread when you got it and liked it then. Now I can see it rolling and size comparisons to other vehicles. I am drooling...and the tunes were not bad. I would have put up some Tool though.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I call BS. Your video shows you could have driven through the river/creek under those bridges. Plenty of off-road available.

;-)

Awesome (and good music too).

jstier

Thanks for the Video.
I have never seen mine going down the road, as I am always the driver. Brings a different prespective.
:beer:

indy4x4fab

Banned
GREAT VIDEO, I have 114 days and counting till I bring my truck home and 120 days till we bring my wife's truck home. Watching your video makes my grew even more eager to get them home. Great job on the video, can't wait to see the next one.

Bighurt

ARMY TRUCK driving around town on Vimeo

Just spent a few hours driving around and filming the M923 down here, Had a buddy driving it while I was filming in the back of a pickup for most of it. There's not much offroading to be done in Ft. Lauderdale and i'm sure many of you will not enjoy the music.... just skip to 3:25 and it's just the raw footage

Enjoy!
Nice Brian the are definitively fun.

Someday I'll do the filming thing...LOL

Krink545

Great video.
Whats the details on the truck? Did you super single it? How long have you had it?
Have you ever checked mileage? I'm waiting for my paper work to clear.

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck Brian and good video. I like the paint job. Did you receive it like that or have it painted. Mine is desert storm tan painted with a brush. Would like to change colors when time permits. Can the tarp be sprayed along with the truck?
Thanks for sharing.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks very much for sharing that video Beautiful truck, Ishould have my EUC clearing any day now for my 925, I will go to KS to pick it up then have a 600 mile drive home this is my first 5 ton I am sure it will take some work but I hope to have it looking as nice as yours some day thanks again for the video and that truck is awesome!!
KK

Barron

I was driving the LMTV Van the other day, and two hot girls in an escalade asked if I had a pole in the back in the van. Got me to thinking....................;)

Having something big and unique to drive is always a good way to start a conversation.

Enjoy your road trip Karl, that will be a good one..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks