• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

filter base needed

jvlmed

I just replaced the whole unit about 3 months ago (mine was leaking from the pressure switch). Go to www.oem-surplus.com, select chevrolet and scroll down. You will come across the whole unit including a new filter for 49.95. A great deal:grin:. Their part # is 12471725.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are we talking fuel filter base?

kipman

Yup, put a used one on and it seems to work, finally found a site that lists nos units at cheap price, waiting to hear back if they have any.

Fred431

That part number does not match the one in the TM The TM part number is XAN-250-H The picture shows a GM part number of 12471725 Is this unit the correct one for a CUCV or a civilian model

m38inmaine

I bought one, it is correct, even says CUCV on the inside factory packing. I bought one just to have on the shelf.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks