• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

filter kits

adv789

Hey everybody. im just wondering who i should go through to get my filter kit for a LDS465-1a, i just got the truck and it needs a filter change bad. now iv been to OD-iron, and ME, and TNJ-murrys, and see that they all have filters there. i like the filter kit that ME has on there web site. so what im asking is where you all get yours from? and if anybody has any sugestions for me. or if there is a better place to get them. this in the first time iv done this so im learning as i go along

thank you all.

Ryan:)

JAYHAWK 1962

My friends get them from eriks surplus. At least for the m35a2 you get all 6 filters including air filter and gaskets for 80$ plus shipping. Seems like a good deal everyone else wants 100 for them

Hammer

I got my 5 ton filters from Deuceman Surplus. Perfect filters and a good price.
Beat the local napa on cost by a LARGE margin!

adv789

I have filter kits for the multifuel 5 tons. They are $35ea and include oil and all fuel filters with all working gaskets.
Deuceman, i see that you come highly recomended by a few people around here. I am new to this who MV hobby :-D. so you have filters for my M54a2? it has the LDS465-1a in it? now i was also wondering how i get them? do you ship?

Ryan

emr

I am guessing the filters are the same for the deuce, 465 ? 35 is fair, i see here some are getting 80... 100 ? wow, please let me know, they have to be the same....