• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally a bobbed A3...

yeager1

Yes, I will keep the CTIS and by pass the factory system. The drama is generally not at the hub. Two manual controls on the dash. One for the front axle and one for the rear
You could do two 0-60 psi panel mount regulators and mount them in the dash for percise control

coolnick73

Please forgive my ignorance about CTIS. So for a manual control can you just put some sort of manual valve to have a fill/hold/drain for each axle with a pressure gauge?

bryan70546

wow now thats going to be a sweet rig .:-D Justin I might take a ride up there this weekend will you be free i need to go by the Westwind hanger and see some co-workers figured sence your right there i would stop by for a while.

Last edited:

wehring

Update...

Sure Bryan. Stop by anytime. Always have cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge and some dead cow to burn.

I am now complete with the tear down phase. The A3 is taking longer than the A2s. I had to double bag the ends CTIS lines and wrap them in Nomex cloth so they would not get burned... time is in the details.

The build phase begins tomorrow.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

bryan70546

Justin that beast is looking great , I had plans to go over to you place and check it all out But my mom is in the hospital listed in critacal condition due to the neglagence of another doctor and hospital staff .
Bryan

wehring

Wow...

Sorry Bro. Dad got battery acid in his face today. battery blew up...

Hope your Mom makes it through OK. Call if you need anything.

Justin Wehring\
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks